Las Vegas, NV Liposuction Specialty Clinic
This is the official site for VIP Plastic Surgery, the Las Vegas area’s premier institute for minimally invasive body contouring.
What is Liposuction?
Traditional liposuction has been around since 1974. Lipo, as it is commonly referred to, comes from the Greek word Lipos which means fat, grease. Liposuction is a vacuum cleaner for fat. With unparalleled safety and minimal discomfort, the surgeon uses a pump to suck out unwanted fat called treatment areas. No more need for general anesthesia; this fat removal procedure is done under local anesthesia using a 3-4mm needle called a cannula and takes less than two hours per area. At Liposuction Orlando, we offer the latest Liposuction techniques – Lipo360, Aqualipo®, SmartLipo.
TREATED AREAS of LIPOSUCTION
Lower Body Liposuction
- Tummy Bulge A lot of women come to us for help repairing a post-pregnancy tummy. We help women resolve that tummy bulge and get their pre-pregnancy body back. With modern lipo techniques, we can often even avoid the need for a tummy tuck!
- Saddle Bags (Outer Thighs) Saddlebags are some of the most popular target areas for liposuction because the thick skin in this area tends to tighten up well after the procedure. Women who use liposuction to get rid of saddlebags see dramatic, life-changing results.
- Love Handles/Muffin Top Midsection fat is clingy. It doesn’t respond to diet and exercises even when fat on the rest of the body is melting away. Contouring this area of the body changes the appearance of the whole body.
- Buttocks: We don’t recommend solely removing fat from your butt. Instead, we recommend a complete BBL for a more shapely derrière!
- FUPA The term FUPA (Fat Upper Pubic Area) is fatty tissue above the pubic bone. FUPA became a meme when Beyoncé talked about her pregnancy in Vogue’s September issue that left her with a little FUPA. It is a genetic predisposition to having extra fat deposits in the lower belly for most people. Using Waterlipo™, a safe, proven, and gentle treatment, you can remove that bulge in your lower midsection in a cosmetic liposuction procedure performed under two hours.
Upper Body Liposuction
- Bra-Bulge The bra-bulge is back-fat that rolls and pooches out around the bra. This stubborn fat in this area of the body is particularly resistant to exercise and diet.
- Breasts A lot of women today get liposuction surgery as a breast-reduction strategy.
- Upper Arms After extreme weight loss and as women get older and upper arms can get flabby. Liposuction fixes this problem. Also, even young women who hate their profile when they have their arms down at their side are ecstatic after removing that bulge.
Your fat is valuable, reinject it, be a model recycler!
What to do with your Fatty Deposits?
Fat Transfer Procedures are the techniques involved in repurposing your healthy fat cells and reinjecting them into areas you think could use augmentation. They may be used to lift your butt or make your breasts fuller and rounder. This cosmetic surgery procedure is now routine and requires little downtime and is called body sculpting or body contouring.
The most talked-about Body Contouring procedures are:
- Brazilian Butt Lift, BBL for short. The procedure removes fat from your stomach, saddlebags, hips, calves. The fat is reinjected high up in your buttocks to give you an eye-catching heart-shaped or bubble butt. Come on time to get some junk in the trunk!
- Fat Transfer Breast augmentation uses the same lipo procedure to augment your breast shape and evenness, giving you that high pole look that looks awesome in a bikini or a decolleté.
AM I A CANDIDATE FOR LIPOSUCTION AND BODY CONTOUR PROCEDURES?
In the United States, liposuction is the most common cosmetic surgical procedure performed because it works, and the results are dramatic, particularly for the right patients. But are you a good candidate for liposuction fat reduction?
The right patient has certain essential qualities. I look for patients who have realistic expectations about micro-liposuction and what it can do for them. This procedure isn’t for everyone, but there are several things I look for in the ideal liposuction patient is:
- 18 years or more.
- In Good health.
- Measured with a maximum BMI of 30.
- non-smoker and light drinker
- Disciplined about the after-surgery recommendations, including the compression garment, and discuss with your surgeon your ideal weight
If you meet the above requirements, chances are, liposuction surgery is a good fit for you, and you’ll see good results from it.
Liposuction cannot take the place of weight loss. It will not get rid of cellulite. It will not replace a healthy diet and lifestyle. Skin Elasticity varies with each individual and age.
LASER LIPO at the VIP Plastic Surgery, Las Vegas, Nevada:
- You come in for a free consultation or a virtual liposuction consultation in the times of COVID.
- You will receive an all-inclusive quote for the procedures (financing available)
- Schedule surgery for your liposuction treatment outpatient procedure
- All pre-op tests are done on-site and reviewed by your surgeon.
- You receive a mild sedative and can talk to the doctor during the whole procedure
- The doctor uses a local anesthetic to numb a small area of the skin.
- Small incisions are made in the target areas of the body.
- A special tumescent solution is injected into the tissues under the skin through the incisions. Tumescent liposuction makes it easier to remove stubborn fat in specific body parts.
- Excess fat is suctioned out of the body through a tiny tube (known as a cannula) attached to a vacuum device.
YOUR RESULTS ARE ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR PLASTIC SURGEON
Our Board Certified (American Board of Plastic Surgery) medical director – Dr. Khorsandi, learned from the pioneers of the tumescent technique and has continued to advance liposuction technology himself. Dr. Khorsandi is an expert in the micro-cannula technique introduced by Dr. Klein and is recognized as a leader in laser liposuction. He instructs physicians from around the country in laser liposuction techniques for the Sciton Aesthetic Laser Company. In his search for even more advanced technologies, Dr. Khorsandi recently trademarked the WaterLipo® procedure that many physicians worldwide are now calling the most important advance in liposuction technology in thirty years.
The advantage of this is that it allows us to use the right technology rather than resorting to a one size fits all approach. It also allows us to mix technologies to optimize your results. For example, laser liposuction procedures (such as Smartlipo™ or ProLipo™ ) and WaterLipo® can actually be combined for a hybrid procedure that will result in a better result in some cases.
Most offices do not have the technological capability to do that the way we do. We also have technologies to augment your result after your procedure, such as the Skin Tyte™ procedure recently featured on “The Doctors” show. Because we have the ability to do so many different kinds of liposuction and skin-tightening procedures, we can give you an honest assessment of what we believe will get you the best possible outcome. Our aim is always to provide the safest, most effective procedure with the least amount of downtime. That is our mission. It is a mission that we take very seriously.
WHAT ARE THE COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH LIPOSUCTION AND BODY CONTOURING PROCEDURES?
Liposuction costs start at $4,000 for one area.
Additional areas can add $1000-2000 per area
FAT TRANSFER PROCEDURES
Brazilian Butt Lifts are $12,000
FUPAS, fat transfer breast augmentations are $4000 in addition to the cost of liposuction
What is Vaser?: VASER stands for ‘Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance.’ It is a liposuction technique that uses ultrasound waves to break up and liquefy fat cells, making them easier to extract
How long do sutures stay in after liposuction? Dissolvable sutures will disappear in a week or less. Non-dissolvable sutures should be removed approximately 1 week after surgery.
What is Ultrasonic Liposuction? It is fat loss procedure that liquefies fat cells before their removal. This is done with the guidance of an ultrasound combined with ultrasonic waves to target fat cells.
What results can I expect? Individual results are predictable for liposuction procedures. Body sculpting results will vary depending on fat loss after the fat transfer, which can be in the range of 20-40%
If you are interested in learning more, take a look at the rest of our site or make a complimentary appointment with our doctor to learn how to help you get past your hang-ups and body issues and start living your life with a renewed sense of confidence.
To learn more about our Procedures, fill out a Contact Form, or call us (702-793-2190).